KF-200 Knife Folder
Add to your existing creaser for superior in-line folding, even with heavier paper stocks.
The COUNT™ KF-200 Knife Folder is the perfect companion to COUNT creasers, for users who want to add in-line folding of digital media. It’s also compatible with almost any other brand of creasing equipment, offering a micro-adjust feature to compensate for variances in fold settings of creasers from other manufacturers. This machine is ideal for use in applications with heavier stock (up to 350 gsm card stock) where standard buckle folders can’t get the job done—the KF-200 gives you a clean fold without cracking or bending the stock.
The KF-200 is equipped with a variable speed output conveyor featuring a unique proximity sensor that detects movement and ensures the smooth even flow of folded paper onto the exit tray.
- An ideal companion to COUNT™ creasers (FC114, FC114A, AccuCreaser or EZCreaser).
- Compatible with almost any creaser – built-in micro-adjust feature compensates for variances in fold settings of different creasers.
- User-friendly touch screen for easy set up and control of the machine.
- Keep paper feed aligned at all times with a simple adjustment control.
- Clear top lid provides visibility and easy internal access.
- Innovative sensor at paper exit moves paper out of the way automatically, keeping exit clear.
- Comes with 6 pre-set folds; plus a custom option to accommodate almost any fold.
- Strong and durable components, yet up to 43% lighter than competitive in-line folders, so it’s easier to handle and maneuver.