KF-250 Knife Folder
Superior offline folding of heavier-weight digitally produced media.
The COUNT™ KF-250 is ideal for anyone with an existing creasing machine or a multi-directional slitter/cutter/creaser. This machine is ideal for use in applications with heavier stock where standard buckle folders cannot get the job done. The KF-250 provides a clean fold without cracking or bending stocks up to 350 gsm.
The KF-250 allows you to keep the paper feed aligned at all times with the fixed, factory set registry guide. It features a bottom vacuum paper feed, and a user-friendly touch screen control. Plus, the variable speed output conveyor features a unique proximity sensor that keeps the exit tray clear.
- Only automatic stand-alone knife folder available.
- Because it’s a stand-alone machine, it’s compatible with any existing creaser or multi-directional slitter/cutter/creaser.
- Bottom vacuum paper feed with built-in register guide.
- Paper feed stays aligned at all times with fixed, factory set registry guide.
- Clear top lid provides visibility and easy internal access.
- Innovative sensor at exit tray moves paper out of the way automatically, keeping the exit tray clear.
- User-friendly touch screen for easy set up and control of the machine.
- Click here to view the COUNT KF-200 for an in-line folding option.