FC114A Digital Creasing, Numbering and Perforating Machine
One easy-to-use machine to meet all your numbering, creasing and perforating needs.
With the investment in a single machine, you can handle high quality numbering, creasing and perforating all-in-one. The COUNT FC114A is a reliable bottom vacuum-feed machine. This machine delivers accurate CAM actuated compression creasing with 2 crease widths, pneumatic numbering up to 24 times virtually anywhere on the sheet, plus perforating and optional micro-perforating. It’s a compact, incredibly easy to use and highly versatile “all in one” solution that includes automatic “one-touch” set-ups.
- The FC114A has a reliable bottom vacuum feed system with a register guide.
- Simple programming allows you to number, crease or perforate individually.
- Accommodates inline folders (see COUNT KF-200).
- Complete perforating assembly included, with linear perf capabilities up to 4 perfs per sheet-optional micro-perf and score wheel assemblies are available.
- User-friendly touch screen for easy set up and control of the machine.
Creasing features include:
- Two-sided die creasing rod accommodates for heavier stock-simply remove and flip over to change from narrow to wide crease.
- Automated distance recognition–allows auto setups for your most common creases and corresponding folds.
- CAM actuated compression creasing.
- See other COUNT Creasing machines
- Includes reliable pneumatic, Gothic wheel reverse numbering heads–with 7 digits, 4 drop zeros and 4 repeats.
- Flexibility to apply numbers virtually anywhere on a sheet–from lead edge, place numbers within 1 mm of previous number.
- Number single sheets, or crash number up to a 10-part carbonless form.
- Choice of black or red ink, in patented self-inking disposable cartridges–no re-inking required!–for approx. 25,000 impressions per cartridge.
- Program each numbering head individually for multiple numbering.
- See other COUNT Numbering machines