NumberPro Numbering, Perforating and Scoring Machine
A numbering, perforating and scoring machine that’s fast, easy to use and reliable.
The COUNT™ NumberPro uses simple touchscreen programming which allows you to number, perforate (including micro-perf) or score individually or simultaneously. Number virtually anywhere up to 12 times per sheet, and add a second head for an additional 12 times–or crash number carbonless forms (up to 6 parts). Includes the patented self-inking cartridges to eliminate re-inking.
- Easily program to number, perforate or score, individually or at the same time.
- Offers a reliable top friction paper feed system.
- Includes a sheet counter (for both batch and total sheet counting)
- Includes reliable electric, Gothic wheel reverse numbering heads–with 7 digits, 4 drop zeros and multiple repeats.
- Apply numbers virtually anywhere on a sheet–from lead edge, place numbers within 1 mm of previous number.
- Number single sheets, or crash number up to a 6-parts carbonless form.
- Choice of black or red ink, in patented self-inking disposable cartridges (no re-inking required) for approx. 25,000 impressions per cartridge.
- User-friendly touch screen for easy set up and control of the machine.
- Optional second head is available to run “2-up” numbering jobs.
- Optional support stand available for easy mobility.
- Click here to see other COUNT Numbering Machines.
- Click here to see other COUNT Perforating and Scoring Machines.
Max Perf/Score Speed
8,500 sheets per hour
Paper Weight Range
60 - 350 (gsm)
Max Sheet Size
24.0 L x 18.0 W in (61.0 x 45.7 cm)
Min Sheet Size
5.0 L x 3.0 W in (12.7 x 7.6 cm)
Max Perf/Score Locations per sheet
Touch Screen Controls
44.0" L x 32.0" W x 27.0" H
200 lbs (90 kg)
115 V, 60 Hz, 20 A or 230 V, 50 Hz, 20 A
Max Numbering Speed
6,000 sheets per hour
1 Electric, 2nd optional head is available