Mark VII AirFeed Paper Folding Machine
Mark VII Airfeed Paper Folding Machine
Ideal for larger offices, print shops and associations with high demand folding projects.
Martin Yale® Mark VII is a premium folding machine that is capable of folding up to 35,000 sheets per hour, with a feed table capacity of 300 sheets. Removable cartridges allow for perforation and scoring.
Mark VII Airfeed System:
- Adjustable fold rollers
- Continuous bottom feed system
- Manual adjust sheet separator
- Manual paper guide and skew adjustments
- Removable cartridges for perforation and/or scoring
- LED fold counter
- Handles coated, laser, and copier paper types
- Standard Paper Size: 18lb. to 80lb index, 60GSM to 147GSM
- Maximum sheet size 14" x 20"
- Minimum sheet size 3-1/2" x 4-1/4"
- Dejam knob
- Variable speed conveyor, independent of fold rollers
Creates seven different fold types: Letter, Z-fold, Double-Parallel, Half, Church, Gate and Engineering
**Stand sold separately**
- Made in the U.S.A.
- Electrical: 115v
- Manual Paper Feed: No
- Feed Tray Capacity: up to 300 sheets
- Paper Capacity: up to 35,000 sheets per hour
- Weight: 238 lbs.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: