620RC Manual Cutter
The 620RC is an easy to use, precise cutter is great for print shops, schools and large mailrooms.
- Cuts a full 18-1/2" in length and depth up to 3-1/4" thick, which is approximately 800 sheets of 20 lb. bond paper
- Precise manual back gauge
- Manual paper clamp that allows for additional stack pressure
- A battery operated cutting line light and easy to assemble metal stand
- English and metric rulers
- Legs adjust up to 1.5" to facilitate leveling
- Clear cover insures safety by preventing the blade from lowering when it is in the open position
- Can also be used as a tabletop
- Operates with 2D batteries (included)
- Capacity: 800 sheets
- Minimum Cut Length: 1"
- Cutting Height: 3.15"
- Cutting Length: 18.5"
- Cutting Depth: 18.7"
- Paper Clamp: Yes
- Dimensions: 30" W x 31-1/2" D x 30" H
- Weight: 250 lbs.
Write a reviewYour Name:
Your Review: Note: HTML is not translated!
Rating: Bad Good
Enter the code in the box below: